Mission of the organization – Prevention of HIV / AIDS / STIs and tuberculosis among vulnerable groups of population (Drug users and women of sex businesses) Improvement of the standard of living of people affected by the problem of dependence and restriction of freedom.
- Democratic Governance — involving members of the organization in decision-making.
- Sensitivity / orientation to the needs of our customers — a clear focus on the needs of vulnerable segments of the population, rapid identification and response to change in the drug scene, legislation and other influences.
- Team approach and reliability — fulfillment of their obligations to members of the organization, partners and donors.
- Positive image and cohesion — a unified approach in the work, development of the team as professionals and like-minded people, work for a common result.
For realization of our activity the NGO “Club” Eney “in its work combines several basic approaches:
- formation of cooperation with medical institutions;
- overcoming stigma and discrimination against vulnerable groups;
- professional approach in the organization of services for target groups;
- flexibility in responding to changes in the drug scene, legislation and other influences.
The motto of our team: I got help myself (for free) -help another (for free)
Principles, which we are guided in the work:
- respect for the customer
- propaganda of safe behavior
- absence of distinctions on social status, gender, physical and psychological condition, faiths and political views; tolerance;
- involvement of representatives of target groups in social work on the principle of “peer to peer”;
- an integrated approach to solving the problem of drug use, which includes a rational combination of primary prevention, harm reduction and rehabilitation;
- joint efforts and partnership with public and state organizations, medical institutions and individuals in solving problems of drug use, HIV / AIDS
- confidentiality and anonymity of information that we are trusted; openness to cooperation.
Target Groups with which the organization works:
- Persons using drugs and their immediate surroundings;
- women who provide sex for remuneration
- conditionally convicted for drug-related offenses;
- former convicted women;
The strategic direction of the organization:
Reducing the incidence of HIV infection and other socially dangerous diseases (STIs, TB, hepatitis) among the most vulnerable population groups.